By Carey DeMichelis,Michel Ferrari
- Psychosocial components influencing young children with immune-related future health conditions.
- Resilience and pediatric melanoma survivorship inside of a cultural context.
- Promoting resilience in chronically unwell childrens and their households through the transition to adolescence.
- Creating a context for resilience in clinical settings.
- Promoting resilience via children’s future health and social care policy.
Read or Download Child and Adolescent Resilience Within Medical Contexts: Integrating Research and Practice PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
There has been a time whilst irregular baby psychology used to be the stepchild of irregular psychology, with probably one or chapters in a whole complex textbook dedicated to childrens. Given the explosive quantity of latest study on baby improvement as a rule because the Eighties, "stepchild" is clearly not a legitimate characterization.
In evaluate and Intervention for govt functionality problems, McCloskey, Perkins, and Diviner offer a unique combination of idea, study, and perform that provides clinicians an overarching framework for the idea that of government capabilities (EFs) in academic settings. The conceptual version of government services is particular, together with their function in habit, studying, and creation throughout all settings.
Adolescent dependancy: Epidemiology, overview, and therapy provides a complete assessment of knowledge on adolescent habit, together with occurrence and co-morbidity premiums, threat elements to dependancy, and prevention and therapy options. in contrast to different books which can concentrate on one particular habit, this ebook covers quite a lot of addictions in youngsters, together with alcohol, hashish, tobacco, consuming, playing, net and games, and intercourse habit.
Tricky young children, Cool Counseling deals artistic ideas for overcoming resistance, fostering optimistic treatment relationships, and producing possibilities for consumer swap and development. This version encompasses a new bankruptcy on resistance busters and up-to-date and clean principles for developing rapport, engaging in casual exams, bettering damaging moods, editing maladaptive behaviors, and teaching mom and dad.
- Metacognition in Young Children
- Aggression und Gewalt von Kindern und Jugendlichen: Hintergründe und Praxis (German Edition)
- Counseling Adolescents Competently (Counseling and Professional Identity)
- The Baby as Subject: Clinical Studies in Infant-Parent Therapy
- Remaking Relapse Prevention with Sex Offenders: A Sourcebook
- A Wounded Psychotherapist: Albert Ellis's childhood and the limitations of REBT/CBT
Extra resources for Child and Adolescent Resilience Within Medical Contexts: Integrating Research and Practice
Child and Adolescent Resilience Within Medical Contexts: Integrating Research and Practice by Carey DeMichelis,Michel Ferrari