By Rajat Mehta
- Acquire real-world set of instruments for development company point info technological know-how applications
- Surpasses the barrier of alternative languages in facts technology and examine create beneficial object-oriented codes
- Extensive use of Java compliant colossal info instruments like apache spark, Hadoop, etc.
This publication covers case stories akin to sentiment research on a tweet dataset, tips on a movielens dataset, purchaser segmentation on an ecommerce dataset, and graph research on real flights dataset.
This e-book is an end-to-end consultant to enforce analytics on monstrous information with Java. Java is the de facto language for significant giant info environments, together with Hadoop. This booklet will educate you the way to accomplish analytics on sizeable info with production-friendly Java. This booklet primarily divided into sections. the 1st half is an advent that may support the readers get familiar with huge facts environments, while the second one half will include a hardcore dialogue on all of the recommendations in analytics on tremendous info. it is going to take you from facts research and information visualization to the middle techniques and merits of computer studying, real-life utilization of regression and type utilizing Naive Bayes, a deep dialogue at the suggestions of clustering,and a overview of easy neural networks on giant facts utilizing deepLearning4j or simple Java Spark code. This e-book is a must have booklet for Java builders who are looking to commence studying colossal facts analytics and need to exploit it within the actual world.
What you'll learn
- Start from easy analytic projects on significant data
- Get into extra complicated initiatives with predictive analytics on giant facts utilizing computing device learning
- Learn genuine time analytic tasks
- Understand the recommendations with examples and case studies
- Prepare and refine info for analysis
- Create charts to be able to comprehend the data
- See a variety of real-world datasets
About the Author
The writer is a vice president (Technical Architect) in know-how in JP Morgan Chase in manhattan. the writer is a sunlight qualified java developer and has labored on java comparable applied sciences for greater than sixteen years. present function for the previous few years seriously comprises the use of bid facts stack and operating analytics on it. writer can be a contributor in a variety of open resource tasks which are on hand on his GitHub repository and can also be a widespread write on dev magazines.
Table of Contents
- Big information Analytics with Java
- First Steps on facts Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Basics of computing device Learning
- Regression on tremendous Data
- Naive Bayes and Sentiment Analysis
- Classification utilizing selection Trees
- Classification on ensemble of selection Trees
- Recommendations on substantial Data
- Clustering in motion on sizeable Data
- Building graphs on huge Data
- Streaming on enormous Data
- Deep studying utilizing titanic Data
Read or Download Big Data Analytics with Java PDF
Similar java programming books
EMF: Eclipse Modeling Framework Dave Steinberg Frank Budinsky Marcelo Paternostro Ed Merks sequence Editors: Erich Gamma • Lee Nackman • John Wiegand The Authoritative consultant to EMF Modeling and Code new release The Eclipse Modeling Framework allows builders to swiftly build powerful functions in response to strangely basic types.
The Definitive consultant to Lambda ExpressionsMastering Lambdas: Java Programming in a Multicore global describes how the lambda-related beneficial properties of Java SE eight will allow Java to fulfill the demanding situations of next-generation parallel architectures. The booklet explains tips to write lambdas, and the way to exploit them in streams and in assortment processing, delivering code examples all through.
Chega ao mercado brasileiro a mais recente edição do livro que é número 1, entre profissionais e acadêmicos, para introdução ao pensamento orientado a objetos.
Net improvement remains to be one in every of contemporary preferred, energetic, and significant programming and improvement actions. From a unmarried online page to an e-commerce-enabled site to a fully-fledged net software, the Java programming language and its frameworks let you excellent flexibility and productiveness to your net program improvement.
Additional resources for Big Data Analytics with Java
Big Data Analytics with Java by Rajat Mehta