By MATS LARSSON,ANN E. OREL
Read or Download Dissociative Recombination of Molecular Ions (Cambridge Molecular Science) PDF
Best physical & theoretical chemistry books
The danger administration of chemical compounds represents a world problem. It occupied a widespread position on time table 21 of the UN convention on surroundings and improvement (UNCED), held in Rio de Janeiro in 1992. the improvement and harmonization of threat evaluation tools are an important prerequisite to winning possibility administration.
This finished textbook covers the central parts of actual chemistry, reminiscent of thermodynamics, quantum chemistry, molecular spectroscopy, chemical kinetics, electrochemistry and nanotechnology. In a methodical and obtainable kind, the publication discusses classical, irreversible and statistical thermodynamics and statistical mechanics, and describes macroscopic chemical structures, regular states and thermodynamics at a molecular point.
Theoretical Chemistry: Advances and views, quantity three compiles reports that evaluate all elements of theoretical chemistry. This e-book starts off by means of discussing the advancements that have made the ab initio research of molecular ions possible, by means of a therapy on classical equilibrium thermodynamics.
Section Equilibria: simple rules, functions, Experimental innovations offers an analytical therapy within the examine of the theories and rules of section equilibria. The e-book is geared up to manage to pay for a deep and thorough knowing of such matters because the approach to species version structures; condensed phase-vapor section equilibria and vapor shipping reactions; sector refining innovations; and nonstoichiometry.
- Dendrimers: Towards Catalytic, Material and Biomedical Uses
- Kinetics Of Gas Reaction VIA: Kinetics of Gas Reactions v. 6A
- Critical Survey of Stability Constants of EDTA Complexes: Critical Evaluation of Equilibrium Constants in Solution: Stability Constants of Metal Complexes: ... Constants of E.D.T.A. (IUPAC Publications)
- Light-Induced Processes in Optically-Tweezed Aerosol Droplets (Springer Theses)
- Lithium-Ion Batteries: Advances and Applications
- Energy Landscapes: Applications to Clusters, Biomolecules and Glasses (Cambridge Molecular Science)
Extra resources for Dissociative Recombination of Molecular Ions (Cambridge Molecular Science)
Dissociative Recombination of Molecular Ions (Cambridge Molecular Science) by MATS LARSSON,ANN E. OREL