By Krishan Lal Kapoor
• complete assurance to adsorption, chemical kinetics, photochemistry, statistical thermodynamics, macromolecules
• Emphasis given to purposes and principles
• clarification of equations within the kind of solved difficulties and numericals
• IUPAC concepts and SI devices were followed throughout.
• wealthy and illustrious pedagogy
Read Online or Download A Textbook of Physical Chemistry: Dynamics of Chemical Reactions, Statistical Thermodynamics and Macromolecules (SI Unit), 3e, Volume 5 PDF
Best physical & theoretical chemistry books
The chance administration of chemical substances represents a global problem. It occupied a favourite position on time table 21 of the UN convention on setting and improvement (UNCED), held in Rio de Janeiro in 1992. the advance and harmonization of hazard overview tools are an important prerequisite to winning hazard administration.
This accomplished textbook covers the crucial parts of actual chemistry, akin to thermodynamics, quantum chemistry, molecular spectroscopy, chemical kinetics, electrochemistry and nanotechnology. In a methodical and obtainable type, the booklet discusses classical, irreversible and statistical thermodynamics and statistical mechanics, and describes macroscopic chemical platforms, regular states and thermodynamics at a molecular point.
Theoretical Chemistry: Advances and views, quantity three compiles reviews that assessment all points of theoretical chemistry. This e-book starts by way of discussing the advancements that have made the ab initio research of molecular ions possible, via a therapy on classical equilibrium thermodynamics.
Part Equilibria: easy rules, functions, Experimental recommendations offers an analytical therapy within the examine of the theories and ideas of section equilibria. The ebook is equipped to manage to pay for a deep and thorough realizing of such matters because the approach to species version platforms; condensed phase-vapor section equilibria and vapor shipping reactions; sector refining ideas; and nonstoichiometry.
- Thermostable Proteins: Structural Stability and Design
- Characterization of Liquids, Nano- and Microparticulates, and Porous Bodies using Ultrasound (Studies in Interface Science)
- Computational Methods for Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology (QSAR in Environmental and Health Sciences)
- Advances in QSAR Modeling: Applications in Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (Challenges and Advances in Computational Chemistry and Physics)
Additional resources for A Textbook of Physical Chemistry: Dynamics of Chemical Reactions, Statistical Thermodynamics and Macromolecules (SI Unit), 3e, Volume 5
A Textbook of Physical Chemistry: Dynamics of Chemical Reactions, Statistical Thermodynamics and Macromolecules (SI Unit), 3e, Volume 5 by Krishan Lal Kapoor