By Tiffany Chenneville
- The impression of pediatric HIV on families.
- Psychosocial concerns for kids and young people with HIV.
- HIV prevention and intervention within the college setting.
- HIV disclosure in pediatric populations.
- How to layout powerful evidence-based HIV risk-reduction courses for adolescents.
Read or Download A Clinical Guide to Pediatric HIV: Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice PDF
Best adolescent psychology books
There has been a time while irregular baby psychology was once the stepchild of irregular psychology, with probably one or chapters in a complete complicated textbook dedicated to young ones. Given the explosive quantity of latest learn on baby improvement in most cases because the Eighties, "stepchild" is clearly not a legitimate characterization.
In review and Intervention for government functionality problems, McCloskey, Perkins, and Diviner supply a unique mixture of thought, examine, and perform that provides clinicians an overarching framework for the concept that of govt features (EFs) in academic settings. The conceptual version of govt features is special, together with their function in habit, studying, and creation throughout all settings.
Adolescent dependancy: Epidemiology, evaluation, and remedy offers a accomplished evaluate of data on adolescent dependancy, together with occurrence and co-morbidity charges, threat elements to dependancy, and prevention and therapy recommendations. not like different books which could concentrate on one particular dependancy, this e-book covers quite a lot of addictions in kids, together with alcohol, hashish, tobacco, consuming, playing, net and games, and intercourse dependancy.
Difficult children, Cool Counseling deals artistic options for overcoming resistance, fostering positive remedy relationships, and producing possibilities for shopper swap and progress. This version contains a new bankruptcy on resistance busters and up to date and clean principles for constructing rapport, accomplishing casual checks, enhancing destructive moods, editing maladaptive behaviors, and teaching mom and dad.
- Premarital Prediction of Marital Quality or Breakup: Research, Theory, and Practice (Longitudinal Research in the Social and Behavioral Sciences: An Interdisciplinary Series)
- Practitioner Guide to Skills Training for Struggling Kids
- Implementing the Group-Based Early Start Denver Model for Preschoolers with Autism
- Minnesota Symposia on Child Psychology, Volume 37: Developing Cognitive Control Processes: Mechanisms, Implications, and Interventions (The Minnesota Symposia on Child Psychology)
- The Adolescent Brain: Changes in learning, decision-making and social relations (Essays in Developmental Psychology)
- Creative Responses to Child Sexual Abuse: Challenges and Dilemmas (Ebrary Academic Complete)
Extra info for A Clinical Guide to Pediatric HIV: Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice
A Clinical Guide to Pediatric HIV: Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice by Tiffany Chenneville